Friends of Dance
The Department of Dance at Case Western Reserve University is proud to be supported by Friends of Dance, an organization founded in the late 1970s to enhance and support the department’s work. Members of Friends of Dance foster support for the department through fundraising, education and special events.
Through financial assistance and, importantly, contributions of time, energy and talent, this distinguished and devoted organization augments support for artistic endeavors and a wide range of educational pursuits for the emerging artists within the dance department.
Your contribution enables us to:
- Bring in guest artists to work with our students
- Purchase special items for classes and lighting equipment for productions
- Support student travel to dance conferences, dance intensives and workshops
- Host special events for our students, alumni, and audiences
For more information about the Friends of Dance fund, please contact us at 216.368.2854 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Give
To contribute to the Friends of Dance, you can make a one-time gift or set up an ongoing monthly electronic fund transfer through our E-Z Giving program. Many donors also choose to include a bequest in their estate plans, or set up a planned gift (a contribution that provides you with retirement income).
Donors can make their contribution in numerous ways:
- Cash, check or credit card
- By text (Text “@cwrugive” to 52014 followed by #DANCE and the dollar amount you wish to donate)
- Electronic fund transfers
- Gifts of stocks or bonds
- Other types of assets
Learn more about giving by contacting the College of Arts and Sciences Development and External Affairs Office at 1.800.360.5308 or email@example.com.
Or, to make a contribution today using a credit card, visit the university’s secure website.
You can also mail your contribution to:
College of Arts and Sciences
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7068
Thank you in advance for your support!