- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Fingerprinting
- Computational Inverse Problems
- Mathematical Modeling
Dr. McGivney's research interests are in mathematical modeling of biomedical applications, particularly in medical imaging. She also has experience in solutions to inverse problems using the Bayesian statistical framework. Her most recent research is in magnetic resonance fingerprinting (MRF), including studying the partial volume effect and tissue property quantification using pattern matching.
- SVD Compression for magnetic resonance fingerprinting in the time domain. D McGivney, E Pierre, D Ma, Y Jiang, H Saybasili, V Gulnai, M Griswold. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 33 (12), 2311-2322, 2014.
- Low rank approximation methods for MR fingerprinting with large scale dictionaries. M Yang, D Ma, Y Jiang, J Hamilton, N Seiberlich, MA Griswold, D McGivney. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 79 (4), 2392-2400, 2018.
- Bayesian estimation of multicomponent relaxation parameters in magnetic resonance fingerprinting. D McGivney, A Deshmane, Y Jiang, D Ma, C Badve, A Sloan, V Gulani, M Griswold. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 80 (1), 159-170, 2018.