STATUE OF TADEUSZ ANDREZEJ BONAWENTURA KOSCIUSZKO

The STATUE OF TADEUSZ ANDREZEJ BONAWENTURA KOSCIUSZKO, Polish army officer and statesman, was unveiled and dedicated in WADE PARK on 8 May 1905. The 8' statue, situated on a 12' high pedestal on the west side of the CLEVELAND MUSEUM OF ART, was sculpted by Gaitano Trentanove at a cost of $9,000. Funding of the statue was sponsored by Clevelanders of POLISH descent.


Article Categories