The TW EASTON CORP. (formerly Thomas W. Easton's Sons, Inc.) was established by Thomas W. Easton in 1870 as an industrial moving concern. The firm's services included the rigging and hauling of heavy machinery and equipment, as well as steel erection, crane and equipment rental, and warehouse services. While continuing to move major equipment, the company, located at 8915 Crane Ave., responded to the changing high-technology economy by specializing in the transportation and installation of medical diagnostic equipment and automated systems. The carrier, which operated locally and in the northeast quadrant of the U.S., became a division of Forest City Erectors, Inc. of Twinsburg. In 1994 the 124-year-old company was still in business.