The WESTERN RESERVE NUMISMATIC CLUB, an organization of coin collectors, was established 9 Nov. 1921 by 6 numismatists, meeting at Weber's Restaurant in downtown Cleveland. It was the third club ever to register with the American Numismatic Association. Moses Marcusson, the club's first president, served until 1924. He was succeeded by WALLACE CATHCART, another founder of the club; he served until 1927. Several prominent Clevelanders and noted numismatists belonged were members of the club, including Michael Kolman, Jr., founder of the Federal Coin Exchange, and Leon Lindheim, who wrote a column on coins for the PLAIN DEALER. The club hosted 4 American Numismatic Assn. national conventions in Cleveland, in 1924, 1934, 1954, and 1964. The 1954 meeting was the largest ever held up to that time. The club has met every year since its founding, and 2021 marks the 100th anniversary of the organization. The club has been the parent organization of at least 2 other coin collecting clubs.