WIEDER, JUDITH MARX (4 Aug. 1916-19 Dec. 1992) served as president (1970s) and chair of the board of trustees (1950s-60s) of Mill Distributors, Inc., a textile company founded in 1926 in Cleveland by her mother, Beatrice S. Marx. Wieder was born in Cleveland to Beatrice Sacheroff and Herbert Marx. She graduated from Cleveland Heights High School and Cornell University (1937). Wieder opened and operated the Judy Shoppe, her own dry goods store, in the 1940s before returning to her mother's company, where she had begun working after college. On 27 Jan. 1947 Wieder married Ira J. Wieder (d. 1988). The couple lived in SHAKER HEIGHTS and raised three sons Thomas, Douglas, and Bruce. Wieder was active in many organizations, such as the NATIONAL COUNCIL OF JEWISH WOMEN, CLEVELAND SECTION, CLEVELAND HADASSAH, the auxiliary of MT. SINAI MEDICAL CENTER, Women's American ORT (Organization for Rehabilitation Through Training), and the Cornell Club of Northeastern Ohio. She also presided over the Women's Committee of Suburban Temple. Wieder is buried in LAKE VIEW CEMETERY.