Find forms and information you might need. Learn more about privacy regulations, using University space, travel waivers, signature authorization and political activity guidelines.
- FERPA Release Form: Use this form for student authorization to release education records to a third party.
- Space License Agreement: Agreement to use space -- office, laboratory, classroom, etc. -- on the campus of Case Western Reserve University.
- Statement of Responsibility: University affiliates are required to use this form when traveling domestically.
- 2019-2020 Signature Delegation: The people listed in this document have the authority to sign and execute contracts on behalf of the University.
- The Political Campaign Activity Quick Reference Guide: The University is committed to the free expression of political views by members of the campus community and to the value of discourse and debate as a critical part of the higher education experience. This guide explains rules governing such participation for the University community.
- Guidelines for Student Organizations Conducting Political Activity on Campus: Student organizations must abide by this guide when taking part in political activities.
- Alcohol Policy Flowchart