Request Records

Requests for records of information related to University employees, students, or other community members are privacy-sensitive. Because of this, requests should be sent to the Office of General Counsel for review. University attorneys will determine whether the individual requesting information is authorized to obtain it and respond appropriately. Please do not respond directly to a request from any attorney outside the University regarding any University-related matter. If particularly urgent, hand deliver the request to the Office of General Counsel in Adelbert Hall, 3rd Floor, Room 311. For questions, call 216.368.4286.