Commonly Used Forms and Policies

Find forms and information you might need. Learn more about privacy regulations, using University space, travel waivers, signature authorization and political activity guidelines.


  • FERPA Release Form: Use this form for student authorization to release education records to a third party.
  • Statement of Responsibility: University affiliates are required to use this form when traveling domestically.
  • 2023-2024¬†Signature Delegation: The people listed in this document have the authority to sign and execute contracts on behalf of the University.
  • The Political Campaign Activity Quick Reference Guide: The University is committed to the free expression of political views by members of the campus community and to the value of discourse and debate as a critical part of the higher education experience. This guide explains rules governing such participation for the University community.
  • Guidelines for Student Organizations Conducting Political Activity on Campus: Student organizations must abide by this guide when taking part in political activities.
  • Alcohol Policy Flowchart
  • Form 990: The IRS Form 990 is an annual return for organizations exempt from income tax.¬† In compliance with IRS regulations, the University will provide the Form 990 upon email request. If your office is submitting a grant application which requires the IRS Form 990, or you receive an inquiry from an outside agency requesting the University's 990, please contact the Office of General Counsel. Please indicate the intended purpose and identify the requesting organization. We can, then, send the correct form to you electronically.