GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS (ARC-PA Standards A3.17a, A3.17b)
Upon successful completion of the 27-month Case Western Reserve University Physician Assistant Program, students are granted a Master of Science-Physician Assistant Studies. In order for a PA student to be eligible for the Master of Science-Physician Assistant Studies degree, the student must meet all of the following requirements:
· Successfully complete the PA Program in 27 months. Extensions to this time frame are considered for extenuating circumstances on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the program.
· Demonstrate a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00/4.00 at the time of graduation.
· Satisfactory completion of all PA Program curriculum requirements (including academic, clinical, medical writing, clinical logging, professionalism, experiential learning, interprofessional learning and community service requirements).
· Meet the minimum requirements of all the PA Program Learning Outcomes/Core Competencies.
· Satisfactory completion of all PA Program coursework and course requirements (didactic and clinical) in the stated time frame.
· Satisfactory completion of the PA Program capstone quality/performance improvement project and all components of the comprehensive examination (written, oral and OSCE) in the stated time frame.
· Satisfactory completion of the PA Program exit interview with summative evaluation review and professionalism evaluation with a PA Program faculty member.