Upon successful completion of the 27-month Case Western Reserve University Physician Assistant Program, students are granted a Master of Science-Physician Assistant Studies. In order for a PA student to be eligible for the Master of Science-Physician Assistant Studies degree, the student must meet all of the following requirements in 27 months:
- Satisfactory completion of all PA curriculum requirements (including academic, clinical, medical writing, clinical logging, professionalism and community service requirements).
- Satisfactory completion of the PA Program Competencies and Essential Learning Outcomes.
- Satisfactory completion of all PA course requirements.
- Satisfactory completion of the capstone quality/performance improvement project and the comprehensive examination.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.00/4.00.