Elizabeth Click is an assistant professor at the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing and medical director for the University. Elizabeth received a bachelor’s degree from the College of Wooster with a major in psychology and a doctor of nursing degree from Case Western Reserve University. She also is a certified lactation educator.
Prior to joining the CWRU faculty, Dr. Click was manager of wellness training at The Progressive Corporation in Cleveland for 12 years. This was a particularly significant time in the development of corporate wellness initiatives as Progressive, the third-largest auto insurance company in the country, was one of the first corporations to establish a worksite wellness program.
Her major interest professionally and personally is in working with individuals and groups to support their present level of health and to help them reach even higher levels of wellness.
- Worksite Wellness
- Work/Life Balance
- Smith, M. J., Carpenter, R., & Fitzpatrick, J. J. (2015). Encyclopedia of nursing education. New York: Springer Publishing. (two chapters).
- Fardellone, C., Musil, C., Smith, E. & Click, E. R. (2014). Leadership behaviors of frontline staff registered nurses. Journal of Continuing Education, 45(X), 1-8.
- Sandal, C., Click, E. R., Dowling, D., & Guzik, A. (2014). The decision making process of workers in using sick time. Workplace Health & Safety, 62(8), 318-324.
- Click, E.R. (2014). Tapping the leadership skills of nursing faculty: The benefits of volunteering for committees in academia. Nurse Leader, 12(6).
- Friedman, M. I., Cooper, A. H., Click, E. R., Fitzpatrick, J. J. (2011). Specialized New Graduate RN Critical Care Orientation: Retention and Financial Impact. Nursing Economic$, 29(1), 7-14.