What to Expect
You’ll graduate ready to meet the high demand for nurse practitioners, nurse midwives and nurse anesthetists. Choose from 10 advanced nursing practice majors:
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Systems Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP)
- Nurse Leadership
- Nurse Midwifery
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Acute Care
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
At the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, you'll learn from nationally recognized faculty who build and share their knowledge while developing relationships with students, clinical agencies, and communities to support their research.
As an MSN student, you'll gain real-world experience in a variety of clinical settings, and take 10 core courses in professional development, scientific inquiry and advanced nursing practice. Most MSN majors have a minimum of 600 clinical hours, but certain programs require more.