Nursing Across the Lifespan
MSN-prepared nurses deliver evidence-based care through a variety of specialties. They are in high demand as nurse practitioners, nurse midwives and nurse anesthetists.
MSN Majors & Specialties
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Education with Population Focus
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Systems Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP)
- Nursing Anesthesia Program
- Nurse Midwifery
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Acute Care
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
- MSN students can blend majors or pursue joint master's degree opportunities with other schools at Case Western Reserve University.
- Post-Master's Certificates are available for all majors and can be customized for your education.
- Many courses are offered as Intensive or web-based classes.
- Several Different Entry Options to the MSN program are available.
- The program is affiliated with some of The Most Prestigious Healthcare Institutions in the Country.
- A Flight Nursing specialty can be added to adult Acute Care majors.