Nursing Across the Lifespan
MSN-prepared nurses deliver evidence-based care through a variety of specialties. They are in high demand as nurse practitioners, nurse midwives and nurse anesthetists.
Nurse Practitioner Programs recognized by U.S. News and World Report
Several of the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing's advanced practice nursing programs—gerontology, mental health and family care—are recognized as some of the top in the country. View all of the rankings.
MSN Majors & Specialties
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Family Systems Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP)
- Nurse Leadership
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Acute Care
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP)
- MSN students can blend majors or pursue joint master's degree opportunities with other schools at Case Western Reserve University.
- Post Graduate Certificates are available for all majors and can be customized for your education.
- Many courses are offered as Intensive or web-based classes.
- Several Different Entry Options to the MSN program are available.
- The program is affiliated with some of The Most Prestigious Healthcare Institutions in the Country.
- A Flight Nursing specialty can be added to adult Acute Care majors.