The Staff Training and Development Committee shall identify needs and develop programs for personal and professional development of CWRU employees in order to improve performance, aid in career advancement, and increase job satisfaction.
- To recommend, review, and update the Professional Development resources available at the University in order to facilitate personal and professional development for staff on campus.
- To assist with ideas for staff development seminars or supervisory briefing sessions that may be of interest to employees on campus. In addition, the committee can assist by finding faculty or staff to share their personal expertise with fellow employees on personal and professional development.
- Develop strategies and market personal and professional development opportunities through web based resources that bring the services directly to the campus community.
- Research peer institutions to see what areas of training and development are important for staff.
- Promote the Staff Advisory Council, its benefits, opportunities, and rewards.