Staff Advisory Council Objectives
The Staff Advisory Council shall:
- serve as an advisory group with both administration and staff to suggest, comment, and provide feedback on policies and issues that affect the University and the people it serves
- be a forum for dialogue between university staff and administration on all levels
- ensure communication among staff of the university is maintained on all levels
The Council meets once every other month. Attendees include all SAC elected representatives, staff volunteers and invited guests.
- April 28, 2023 - 10-11:30 am
- June 15, 2023 - 10-11:30 am
- August 11, 2023 - 1-2:30 pm
Steering Committee Meetings
The Steering Committee meets once every other month in Adelbert Hall, Room M2. This committee is comprised of the SAC Executive Board, SAC Committee Chairs, & two ex-officio members. All meetings are scheduled for 10 - 11:30 am.
- June 8, 2023
August 3, 2023