The Communications Committee shall serve as a vehicle for communication between the university community and the Council by providing a means for staff to express concerns, ideas and interests to the appropriate university body. The committee shall strive to keep the Council constituency informed of Council and university activities and issues.
- Keep the university community informed of SAC activities
- Maintain open lines of communications with all stakeholders and use our SAC Feedback Form to solicit comments and questions
- Partner with other SAC committees to publish information in The Daily to help increase awareness of SAC and its initiatives among the campus community
- Assist other SAC committees in achieving their goals and objectives through communication
- Offer training and feedback for Council representatives in their communication efforts with their constituencies