The Undergraduate Advising Support Office is open Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Need to talk? We host remote and in-person drop-in hours every weekday.
Meet the person whose mission it is to empower you throughout your Case Western Reserve experience and maximize your journey to success.
Your four-year advisor works with you from before your arrival on campus and through to graduation. Your four-year advisor can:
- connect you to curricular and extracurricular opportunities and refer you to campus resources;
- serve as a point of contact to understand policies, procedures and requirements;
- review your progress toward graduation, including your credit history, course schedules, and schedule changes to guide you toward timely completion of degree requirements;
- support you and coordinate assistance if you encounter challenging times.
- and more! Learn more about working with your four-year advisor.
The Student Information System (SIS) names your four-year advisor and includes their contact information as well.