The CWRU Energy & Sustainability Office is partnering with uGO University Circle and Bike Cleveland for a free beginner's bike education course on Wednesday, July 24 from 12:00 - 1:00 at the Tinkham Veale University Center's Senior Classroom. All your urban cycling questions will be answered to help you feel confident to ride on the road.
After the class, attendees are encouraged to participate in an optional, short community bike ride led by Bike Cleveland, departing from and returning to the Tinkham Veale University Center from 1:15 - 2:00pm.
- Pizza lunch provided by uGO University Circle, registration required (link below).
- Any area employees or residents in University Circle are welcome to participate. A total of 40 tickets will be available.
- To participate in the bike ride you must attend the 12:00 -1:00 education session and bike helmets are required.
- Please bring your bike to the Tink area prior to the lunch so that riders can depart quickly after the education session. Bike racks are available near each of the two main Tink entrances, including under the KSL overhang.
- A limited number of UHBikes bike share bikes can be made available, reserve one when registering. Please note, riders must have their own UHBikes digital account set-up and cover any fees for the event. CWRU email address subscribers receive a monthly membership discount that would provide you with 60 minutes of free ride time a day. And of course, you still need to provide your own bike helmet.
Please RSVP on Eventbrite
Share the Facebook Event