Concerned about an undergraduate student?

If your primary affiliation at CWRU is faculty or staff, you can submit a SHARE Report to indicate you are concerned about an undergraduate student. 

Note: Submission of a SHARE Report is an additional way to inform Undergraduate Studies about your concerns. If you prefer to contact us via email or telephone, you may continue to do so by contacting the appropriate dean, sending an email to, or calling 216.368.2928.

Suggestions for the UGS website?

Since a website is never finished, Undergraduate Studies welcomes your ideas and suggestions. Feel free to contact us at


357 Sears Building
10900 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44106-7028

216.368.2928 (phone)
216.368.4718 (fax)

Office Hours

Mon      8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Tues     8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Wed     8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Thurs   9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Fri        8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.