This resource does not replace official training—if you have not been trained and your site has already migrated and launched, submit a help desk ticket to set up a training session with UMC.
Even if you've had Drupal training as part of the migration process, it's good to have a resource on-hand to reference when you need it. Drupal Basics covers the elements of Drupal to which all users at Case Western Reserve University have access.
This guide is here to help if you need a refresher for how to edit and manage content on your Drupal website after you've received training. Use this guide if you need help with any of the following:
- Adding a new page on your website
- Editing an existing page on your website
- Adding or replacing a document
- Adding an image
- Adjusting the page names or navigation of your site
- Editing a biography of a faculty/staff member that appears on your site
If you need assistance with any parts of Drupal that aren't covered here or have any questions about the the migration process, please contact us.