Congratulations to our 2020 Professional Development Scholars Program graduates!
This program is part of the Women in Tech Initiative at Case Western Reserve University. In association with the Weatherhead School of Management, the purpose of the program is to enable the participants to succeed in their careers and further develop their leadership potential. This program was made possible through the generous support of Craig Newmark Philanthropies.
- Rupika Pendyala
- Ha Do
- Sanhita Kumari
- Katelyn (Le Hoai Nhan) Truong
- Priya Khullar
- Alessandra Sivilotti
- Anika Washburn
- Eileen Petros
- Noelle Nelson
- Caroline Broady
- Jessica Harding
- Emily Howell
- Emily Long
- Maryam Iqbal
- Riya Koshy
- Jo Phan
- Shadur Perla-Dierx
- Andrea Tongsak
- Ruyun Long
- Madison Hillyard
- Facilitate the participants in developing and achieving their career goals
- Discuss the important facets of job market readiness
- Enable the participants in crafting a personal and career vision to ensure continued development
- Fortify participant knowledge about the dynamics of the workplace issues surrounding women
Some of the topics that were covered in the semester long program included:
- Networking – What networking tactics do you need to leverage for your professional growth?
- Negotiations – When and how should you ask for a raise?
- Communication (verbal & non-verbal) – How should women manage their communication skills to convey their messages more effectively? How can they navigate perceptions around assertiveness in the workplace while owning their voice?