Relevant CWRU Classes
- To learn more about relevant courses and career paths, please review the Case Western Reserve University Bulletin.
Relevant Campus Groups
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- CWRU Hacker Society (HacSoc)
- Girls Who Code
- Hack CWRU
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Women in Science and Engineering Roundtable (WISER)
- ALL student groups under School of Engineering
- Grace Hopper Celebration
Grace Hopper Celebration is the world's largest gathering of women technologists. It is produced by AnitaB.org and presented in partnership with ACM. GHC 19 will be Oct. 1–4 in Orlando, FL.
- SWE Conference
The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) will host WE19 in Anaheim, California. The conference will take place November 7-9, 2019, and more than 250 session presentations will be selected for the world’s largest conference for women in engineering and technology.
- Will post as details become available.