- Episode 6: Interview with Dasani Madipali, Program Manager at Microsoft
(3/5/20) A graduate from Case Western Reserve University in 2019, Dasani will share details about her first job, reflections on being part of the program Girls Who Code, and offers networking advice for students looking to secure internships.
- Episode 5: Call-in Interview with Evren Gurkan-Cavusoglu, Faculty Director for Women in Tech Initiative
(2/20/20) Learn more about Evren, her career pathway, classes she teaches, more about CWRU WIT and more about her areas of focus.
- Episode 4: Interview with Jessica Kwok, Senior at CWRU/Breaking Into Field (2 of 2)
(2/20/20) A senior at Case Western Reserve University studying Computer Engineering, who offers insight and ideas about breaking into the field with internships and first jobs.
- Episode 3: Interview with Jessica Kwok, Senior at CWRU/Grace Hopper Conference (1 of 2)
(2/20/20) A senior at Case Western Reserve University studying Computer Engineering, who's had an active role on the planning committee for the Grace Hopper Conference.
- Episode 2: Interview with Steph Hippo, Senior Site Reliability Engineer and Manager at Google
(1/23/20) Sharing insight into finding internships, the process of securing that first job, and insight into the workplace environment.
- Episode 1: Interview with Jeni Panhorst Vice President, Data Center Group, General Manager, Network Strategy & Programs Intel Corporation
(11/19/19) Sharing insight into her job and tips for students looking to break into the workforce.