The results are in. We’ve got data on Case Western Reserve University’s Class of 2020, and our First Destination Survey is proof positive that our grads thrive in the world—right away.
They’re working in their fields. They’re continuing their education. They’re on the path to lifelong success. And they are prepared to reach their goals because of the education and experience they gained with the support of the CWRU community.
- Within six months of graduation, 96% of undergrads were working, in grad school or otherwise pursuing their personal and professional interests.
- Median salary range was $66k to $70k. That’s money in the bank and a solid return on a smart investment.
Where are they?
Some top employers:
- Cleveland Clinic
- General Motors
- National Institutes of Health
Some notable graduate schools:
- Boston University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Johns Hopkins University
- New York University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Yale University
Experience is key
Our distinctly hands-on opportunities make the difference.
- 99% of students took advantage of experiential learning, like research, study abroad and community service.
- 41% of students who took part in an experiential learning activity received a job offer as a result.
What you do at CWRU will set the foundation for academic, career and personal success. We can’t wait to see how far you’ll go.