This week, Case Western Reserve University will welcome more than 1,300 new students to our ranks.
They are from all over the world.
- They hail from 45 different states and 950 different high schools.
- 82% are from outside of Ohio.
- More than a quarter of them hold citizenship outside the United States, as citizens of 65 countries.
They are active and engaging.
- More than 80% volunteered.
- 68% played a sport.
- 56% were involved in the arts.
They’ll study across CWRU’s nearly 100 academic programs.
- Science and Math
- Social Sciences
They adapted to a changing world expertly.
- When they couldn’t visit our campus this spring, they took virtual tours.
- When they couldn’t meet our current students, they logged in to online info sessions.
And we know that, with their backgrounds, their flexibility and the lessons they’ll learn over the next four years, they are soon to be leaders in their fields.