Business students at Case Western Reserve University are on the fast-track to management leadership. They complete core business classes in their first year, giving them the foundation to compete for skill-building (and resume-boosting) internships as early as the summer after their first year.
On top of that, our business programs allow you to fold master’s-level courses into your business undergraduate education. That means you graduate in five years (and often less) with a specialty master’s degree—uniquely prepared for certification exams or to jump into your field of choice.
What master’s degrees can you pair with your undergrad studies?:
- Accounting: Be prepared to sit for the CPA exam.
- Business analytics: Take your skills—and your career prospects—to the next level.
- Finance: Leverage your quantitative and analytical skills.
- Healthcare management: Jump-start a career in the growing healthcare industry.
- Operations research and supply chain management: Make a substantial impact in national and global operations.
Early coursework. More internships. Specialized master’s degrees. They call that win-win-win.