Case Western Reserve University sits at the epicenter of the most concentrated square mile of educational, scientific, medical, arts, and cultural institutions in the United States.
This incredible ecosystem is what truly sets our university apart and creates an unparalleled undergraduate experience for you, all while being immersed in University Circle and the vibrant city of Cleveland.
- Industry and medical opportunities—Unparalleled access to career-building opportunities with renowned institutions like Cleveland Clinic, NASA Glenn Research Center, KeyBank, Progressive Insurance and Sherwin Williams… just to name a few!
- Music and theater—See the world-renowned Cleveland Orchestra at Severance Music Center, visit Playhouse Square, the largest performing arts center outside of New York City, and the see the one and only Rock & Roll Hall of Fame!
- Galleries and museums—Marvel at masterpieces during class, internships or free time in the Cleveland Museum of Art, and explore contemporary art at the Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland—both just steps away from first-year residence halls!
- Sports—Fuel your competitive spirit, and catch the excitement of live games and be part of the electric atmosphere of one (or all) of Cleveland’s professional sports teams. Baseball, basketball, football…We’ve got you covered!
- Great outdoors—Explore the green spaces and natural beauty around campus, including the picturesque Wade Lagoon, Wade Oval and Cleveland Botanical Garden, offering a serene escape and stunning array of plant life.
Gain access to a city and a campus that becomes your playground, enriching your college experience in ways you never thought possible.
Imagine the advantages of having research and internship opportunities at your fingertips, with renowned institutions in healthcare, science, technology, finance, and beyond. You’ll connect with global industries and be in demand for real-world experiences that set you apart!