- A Personal Statement, indicating program goals and future plans.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0. Waivers may be requested for extenuating circumstances.
- If applicable,TOEFL and IELTS scores must meet CWRU School of Graduate Studies requirements.
- Graduate-level tests (GRE, LSAT, etc.) are not required, though applicants may submit their scores to supplement their application.
- Three letters of recommendation must be submitted from those individuals sufficiently familiar with you, and who can assess your academic preparation, abilities and accomplishments. Letters should be from your most recent instructors in your proposed field of study. If you have been out of school for several years, one letter may be from your employer, supervisor or other person familiar with your most recent activities.
Applications are now being accepted for the Fall of 2020 and applications will continue to be accepted on an ongoing basis for rolling admission. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or to discuss your application.