Required Materials for a Completed Application:
- Online Application: Start the Military Ethics Master’s application online
- Transcripts: Include school-issued unofficial transcripts, scanned and uploaded for all colleges or universities attended
- Personal Statement: Indicating program goals and future plans.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA: 3.0. Waivers may be requested for extenuating circumstances. Please email email@example.com to discuss.
- If applicable,TOEFL and IELTS scores must meet CWRU School of Graduate Studies requirements.
- Graduate-level tests: (GRE, LSAT, etc.) are not required, though applicants may submit their scores to supplement their application.
- Letters of Recommendation: Two letters of recommendation must be submitted from those individuals sufficiently familiar with you, and who can assess your academic preparation, abilities and accomplishments. Letters should be from your most recent instructors in your proposed field of study. If you have been out of school for several years, one letter may be from your employer, supervisor or other person familiar with your most recent activities.
- Application Fee: $50 application fee; waivers can be requested. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a fee waiver.
|CWRU students: Integrated Graduate Studies||March 1|
|Priority Review||May 1|
|Final Review||August 1|