The DAUBY CHARITY FUND was founded in 1944 in Cleveland by NATHAN L. DAUBY, to support general charitable causes, primarily in Cuyahoga County. Upon Dauby's death, grants from his estate went to Western Reserve Univ. (see CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIV.), the Cleveland Hearing & Speech Ctr., and the Natl. Jewish Hospital of Denver, CO. In 1983 the fund's assets were over $2.2 million, of which over $125,000 was disbursed for 26 grants. Under the terms of Dauby's will, the fund was terminated in 1988, 20 years after the death of his daughter, LUCILE D. GRIES.