The SUNDAY POST was probably first issued on 26 Sept. 1875. By 4 June 1876 (No. 37), it was a 4-page sheet selling for $.05. Expansion to an 8-page format took place by 8 Apr. 1877. Published by the Post Printing Co., the paper had its offices on Seneca St. ORLANDO J. HODGE was its owner when the Sunday Post was merged with the Sunday Morning Voice as the Sunday Voice & Post on 16 June 1878 (see SUNDAY VOICE).