WEEKS, HARRY ELLIS (2 Oct. 1871-21 Dec. 1935), architect who, with FRANK R. WALKER, founded WALKER & WEEKS, Cleveland's foremost architectural firm during the 1920s. The son of Charles F. and Clarissa Allen Weeks, he was born in W. Springfield, Mass., graduated from MIT in 1893, and worked for several prominent Massachusetts architectural firms before owning his own firm in Pittsfield, Mass. for 3 years. In Pittsfield, Walker's birthplace, Weeks met his future business partner. At the suggestion of John M. Carrere, a member of the Cleveland Group Plan Commission, Weeks moved to Cleveland in 1905, the same year as Walker. Both men joined the firm of J. MILTON DYER. In 1911, Walker and Weeks left Dyer's office to establish their own practice. Their firm was known as a specialist in financial buildings, completing 60 banks throughout Ohio. In Cleveland, however, Walker & Weeks were best known for designing major commercial, public, and religious structures, most of them in classical revival styles, including Bingham Co. Warehouse (1915); Guardian Bldg. renovation (1915); PUBLIC AUDITORIUM (1922); FEDERAL RESERVE BANK (1923); CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY (1925); EPWORTH-EUCLID METHODIST CHURCH, with architect Bertram Goodhue (1928); First Baptist Church in Shaker Hts. (1929); ST. PAUL'S EPISCOPAL CHURCH in Cleveland Hts. (1929); Pearl St. Savings & Trust; and CLEVELAND MUNICIPAL STADIUM with OSBORN ENGINEERING CO. (1931). Weeks was a member of Euclid Ave. Baptist Church and president of its board of trustees in 1926. He married Alice B. Tuggey in 1896. They had two children, Ellis and Donald. Weeks was buried in LAKE VIEW CEMETERY.