Case Western Reserve University's Veale Institute for Entrepreneurship, Post-Graduate Planning & Experiential Education (including CWRU LaunchNet) and the Weatherhead School of Management's Graduate Career Management have teamed up to offer a limited number of CWRU students the opportunity to work on REMOTE entrepreneurship-related project this fall. Students who participate in this program will be provided a stipend directly from CWRU and there is no expectation of a financial commitment from your organization.
- We will screen applications and appropriately match candidates based on the submitted project descriptions and student skills, areas of interest and submitted resumes.
- Potential candidates will be sent to you to review and interview.
- You will then confirm if you would like to move forward with a candidate and provide an offer letter detailing start and end dates.
- Students will be required to enroll in Practicum Program, complete 3 blog posts on LinkedIn reflecting on their experience, and will be provided with a $500 stipend upon completion of the program.
- Projects should be approximately 6-8 weeks in duration and consist of about 5-10 hours/week.
- Projects should be focused on exploring new markets, initiatives, or opportunities to help fuel your company’s growth
- If you participated in the summer program then we ask that projects either be new in scope or that you take a different student. Extension of summer project matches is not allowed.
- Due to limited availability, only 1 project can be submitted by an employer.
Project Sponsor Expectations:
- You will provide the student and us an offer letter detailing start and end dates of the project.
- You will provide access to necessary information / resources for student to reasonably attempt project completion
- You will spend about 5 hours during the duration of the project to mentor the student