Established in 1836, Case Western Reserve University’s endowment stands as a testament to the generations of alumni and friends whose generosity has sustained the institution through nearly two centuries of growth.
Whether you want to pay tribute to a professor who shaped your career, fund a program that was meaningful to you as a student or support scholarships like the ones that allowed you to attend CWRU, your gift to the endowment makes a lasting impact on our campus.
Learn more about giving to the endowment and support your passion at Case Western Reserve:
- Endowed professorships: Named professorships allow the university to attract and retain renowned faculty members who conduct groundbreaking research and share their knowledge with students.
- Student scholarships: Scholarship support makes the Case Western Reserve experience more accessible to students across disciplines, regardless of their financial circumstances.
- Campus improvements and other programs: Fund renovations and new construction for campus facilities. Give students career-changing opportunities through research and hands-on learning experiences.
Your investment in Case Western Reserve University enables our students, faculty and staff to think beyond the possible, every day.
In addition to a university-wide annual report summarizing overall finances and highlighting the impact of your support, an annual statement is provided to individual donors on the market value of their respective endowment.
- Learn more from the Office of Investments about how this highly diversified portfolio fuels university programs.
- Read the latest financial reports, including an independent auditor’s report, from the Division of Finance.
For general questions about Case Western Reserve University's endowment, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about an existing endowed fund, contact our Donor Relations team at 216.368.5468 or email@example.com.