More than 100 centers and institutes enrich the Case Western Reserve University experience by offering students hands-on learning opportunities and advancing vital research.
Donor support fuels our students, faculty and staff who are:
- revolutionizing the study of anatomy using mixed reality technology;
- eradicating gender inequities and providing resources to marginalized communities;
- discovering treatments to fight devastating diseases such as cancer and AIDS;
- promoting social justice and working to prevent violence;
- pioneering sustainable energy through partnerships across the state and training lawyers to protect our environment;
- reducing urban poverty and building successful mixed-income communities through policy advocacy;
- elevating the arts and humanities through faculty-student collaborations;
- advancing our understanding of childhood development and the lifelong impacts of trauma;
- igniting innovation through the art of tinkering in a world-class makerspace;
- and much more.
These are just a few of the groups across campus that are at the forefront of change, solving the greatest problems facing our society today.
Support from alumni and friends sustains their work, allowing students to exercise creativity and an inquisitive spirit, engaging faculty in cross-disciplinary collaborations, and serving communities in Northeast Ohio and around the globe.