Academic Representatives

Get in Touch with the Academic Representative

Students are responsible for contacting the Academic Representative for the department at Case Western Reserve University in which they wish to receive transfer credit. Only the academic representative should be asked to approve courses for transfer credit back to Case Western Reserve. Instructions for doing so are on this sample Course Approval Form and in students' applications to study abroad. The Course Approval Form must be completed and turned in for transfer credit to be awarded. 

The Case Western Reserve list of Academic Representatives is maintained by the Office of Undergraduate Studies and can be downloaded.