Academic Representatives

Get in Touch with Your Academic Representative

You are responsible for contacting the appropriate faculty member and your advisor to ensure you will receive credit for courses taken abroad. Only your advisor or the department representative (in the case of non-major/minor courses) can approve courses for transfer credit. All transfer credit must be listed on the course approval form. You will find instructions on how to obtain study abroad transfer credit on the course approval form.

The CWRU list of department representatives is maintained by the Office of Undergraduate Studies and can be accessed here.