Forms and Documents

Find Important Forms and Related Documents

Whether you’re on campus already or preparing to make the move to Cleveland, we have compiled a list of forms and other resources you may need during your time at Case Western Reserve University.

Can’t find what you need? Feel free to email us at or stop by Tomlinson Hall, Room 143, to talk in person.


We're in the process of updating some of our electronic forms.  Please follow the  guidance below if you need assistance with:

  • Reporting a Change in Visa Status for Students on OPT: Please email about your change and we'll be glad to assist you.
  • Updating OPT Information:
    • If you're authorized for 12 months of OPT, report your updates through your SEVP portal.
    • If you're authorized for the 24 month STEM Extension, please email and an advisor will be glad to assist you.