Forms and Resources

Find Important Forms and Resources

Whether you’re preparing to make the move to Cleveland as a brand new student, staff member, faculty, or scholar, or if you are returning to continue your visa status, we have compiled a list of resources you may need during your time at Case Western Reserve University.

The general resources listed below are helpful to those here on any type of visa. For forms and resources specific to those on a student visa, please use the "Student Forms and Resources" link on this page. For those specific to scholars, faculty and staff, please use the "Faculty and Staff Forms and Resources" link.

Can’t find what you need? Feel free to email us at or stop by Crawford Hall, Room 215, to talk in person.

Many of our requests are handled through our Terra Dotta data system, available at If you have any questions about that system, or are a faculty or staff member on campus that needs access to the administrative side, please email us at

General Resources