Find Important Forms and Related Documents
Whether you’re on campus already or preparing to make the move to Cleveland, we have compiled a list of forms and other resources you may need during your time at Case Western Reserve University.
Can’t find what you need? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or stop by Tomlinson Hall, Room 143, to talk in person.
Forms & Applications:
- Application for Reduced Courseload
- AR-11 Info
- CWRU Campus Map
- Driver’s License Information
- Employment Verification and Social Security Number Instructions
- I-94 Information Sheet and Sample
- J-1 Academic Training Application
- Request New DS-2019
- Request New I-20:
- Social Security Number FAQs
- Transfer Out Request Form
- Travel Signature Request Form
Practical Training Related Links:
- OPT Online Workshop
- OPT Online Training
- Updating OPT Information (Employment-related and personal contact information)
- Request an OPT STEM Extension
- Updating STEM OPT Information (personal contact information only)
- Updating STEM OPT Information (related to material changes only)
- Reporting a Change in Visa Status for Students on OPT: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about your change and we'll be glad to assist you.