When to Apply?
The application cycle for Summer 2021 has closed. We will begin to accept applications for Summer 2022 entry in September 2021.
|BSTP Application Opens||September 2021|
|Priority Application Deadline||October 1, 2021|
|Final Application Deadline||January 15, 2022|
|Interviews||January - March 2022|
|Decisions||Spring Semester 2022|
|Program & Rotations Begin||Summer Semester 2022|
How to Apply?
A completed application includes the following:
- Online Application: Start the online application. Please indicate that you are applying to the School of Medicine, Doctoral Biomedical Sciences Training Program.
- Transcripts: Include school-issued unofficial transcripts, scanned and uploaded for all colleges or universities attended. Electronic transcripts can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume/CV: Upload your current resume/CV outlining all work experience and volunteer roles with timeframes. Make sure to highlight any completed research positions or opportunities experienced.
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation are required. Research mentors and individuals who have helped you with independent work are recommended to write one or more of these recommendations. The online application will request recommenders' contact info for electronic submission.
- Personal Statement: Upload a personal statement, including the experiences that shaped your interest in science and your long-term goals.
- Research Experience (optional): List all of the research you have done in the past.
- GRE: Exam scores are not required in the admissions process.
*For international applicants: if you are not a citizen of an English speaking country or if your previous college or university was not taught in English please submit an English proficiency exam (IELTS, TOFEL, or PTE).