Prepared for Medicine
Residencies are an extremely important part of your career; where you go—and the training that got you there—matters. Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine's Medical Scientist Training Program has a proven track record for helping students find success in their fields.
Our MSTP alumni have gone on to lead careers in academia, industry, and government. Here's how their numbers break down:
- 72% faculty in medical schools
- 9% in biotechnology or pharmaceutical research settings
- 3% at the NIH or other government research institution
- 3% at medical research institutions
- 13% in other non-academic settings