Conferences and Simbionix ANGIO Mentor Simulator
Biweekly Vascular Conferences:
- Monday: 5–6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7–8 a.m.
- Angiography/Advanced Imaging
- Journal Club
- Morbidity & Mortality
- Grand Rounds
- Mock Oral Sessions
- Cardiology/Vascular Medicine Conference
- Vascular Lab
- Vascular Surgery In Training Exam (VSITE) review (post-in service)
Cleveland Vascular Society: Annual Meeting, Residents/Fellows Competition
Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society: Annual Meeting
Simbionix ANGIO Mentor Simulation
We have a Simbionix ANGIO Mentor simulator with complete Procedure Rehearsal Studio available in the control room of our integrated operating room suite. This is used for practice of simple and complex endovascular cases as well as completing clinical trials. Currently, we have partnered with an endograft company to study outcomes of complex endovascular aneurysm repair when completed with preoperative planning and simulation.
Simulation Opportunities and Lab Experiences:
- Simbionix Endovascular Simulator with ANGIO Mentor simulator
- Goldstone Vascular Wet Lab–Open Vascular Simulation Lab: complete with vascular anastomosis on cadaveric tissue
- Animal lab simulation of basic surgical techniques