Donate to the 11th Back to School Supply Drive!
The Staff Advisory Council's Community Service Committee is hosting its 11th annual Back to School Supply Drive helping three Cleveland Public Schools: Daniel E. Morgan, Mary M. Bethune, and Michael R. White.
The committee is collecting donations of NEW supplies for the Cleveland Public Schools from August 1st through August 22, 2022.
See the list of donation sites on campus and post this flyer in your areas!
Here is a list of new supplies that will be accepted:
- 3-ring binders (1 ½” - 2”)
- Art paint brushes
- Child lap size white boards
- Colored pencils & crayons
- Composition notebooks
- Construction paper
- Copy paper
- Erasers (Large Pink)
- Face tissue
- Folders (with or without pockets)
- Glue sticks
- Handsanitizer & hand wipes
- Healthy snack items
- Highlighters & Markers
- Laddie pencil (Primary Grades Large)
- No. 2 pencils
- Notebook dividers (with pockets)
- Notebook paper (wide & college-rule)
- Pens (Blue, Black & Red)
- Protractors & Rulers
- Scientific calculators (grades 5-8)
- Spiral notebooks
- USB/flash drive
- Cash donations are also accepted
Call Theresa Grigger with questions: 216-368-5887.