The ninth annual Back-to-School Supply Drive, hosted by the Staff Advisory Council’s Community Service Committee, is currently collecting donations through Tuesday, August 13, 2019.
Last year, the drive gathered a record breaking 69 boxes of back-to-school supplies, the most ever collected, for three Cleveland Metropolitan School District schools: Daniel E. Morgan Elementary School, Mary Bethune PreK-8 and Michael R. White STEM School.
The following NEW supplies will be accepted:
- Art paintbrushes
- Erasers (Large Pink)
- No. 2 pencils
- Laddie pencil (Primary Grades-Large)
- Colored pencils and Crayons
- Pens (Blue, Black & Red)
- Construction paper
- Notebook paper (wide & college-rule)
- Spiral & composition
- Copy paper
- 3-ring binders (1 ½” - 2”)
- Notebook dividers (with pockets)
- Folders (with or without pockets)
- Glue sticks
- Scientific calculators (grades 5-8)
- USB/flash drive
- Book Bags
Cash donations will also be accepted.
Supplies can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Theresa Grigger, Crawford Hall, Room 507 (x5887)
- Adolfo Franco, Center for International Affairs, Tomlinson 143 (x2517)
- Melanie Prestage, Case Comprehensive Cancer Ctr, Wolstein Research Building 3-525 (x3117)
- Samantha Ciriaco, Law School, Ground Floor (x2078)
- Laura Weber Smith, Dively Building (x6403)
- Janice Eatman Williams, Office of Student Affairs, Yost Hall (x1462)
- Bonnie Worthy, School of Engineering, Nord Hall Rm 312 (x5119)
- Mandy Carte, CASC, 2nd floor (x 2595)
- Shannon Swiatkowski, School of Medicine, BRB 109H (x7551)
Health Education Campus – Samson Pavilion
Laura Huffman – Interprofessional Education, (x2669)
Thank you for your support!
In conjunction with the Back to School Supply drive, the CWRU Wellness Champions are working with the Cleveland Kids Book Bank to pump up their supply of books for youngsters. Learn more!