Join the 10th Back to School Supply Drive September 15!
The Staff Advisory Council's Community Service Committee is hosting its 10th annual Back to School Supply Drive on Wednesday, September 15.
The committee is collecting donations of NEW supplies for the Cleveland Public Schools from 11 am to 2 pm on the Case Quad in front of Bingham/Strosacker.
If you donate $5 worth of new supplies or $5 cash, you'll receive a free scoop of Mitchell's Ice Cream - while supplies last!
Here is a list of new supplies that will be accepted:
- 3-ring binders (1 ½” - 2”)
- Art paint brushes
- Child lap size white boards
- Colored pencils & crayons
- Composition notebooks
- Construction paper
- Copy paper
- Erasers (Large Pink)
- Face tissue
- Folders (with or without pockets)
- Glue sticks
- Handsanitizer & hand wipes
- Healthy snack items
- Highlighters & Markers
- Laddie pencil (Primary Grades Large)
- No. 2 pencils
- Notebook dividers (with pockets)
- Notebook paper (wide & college-rule)
- Pens (Blue, Black & Red)
- Protractors & Rulers
- Scientific calculators (grades 5-8)
- Spiral notebooks
- USB/flash drive
- Cash donations are also accepted