Recent Research Briefs (“Briefly Stateds”)
- February 2020: The Impact of Summer Youth Employment (SYEP) in Cleveland on Criminal Justice and Educational Outcomes
- November 2019. Households Experiencing Eviction in Cleveland: A Mixed Methods Study of Cases in Cleveland Housing Court.
- September 2019. Evidence of First Generation Neighborhood Effects from Moving to Opportunity and Implications for Housing Policy.
- April 2016. Housing Deterioration Contributes to Elevated Lead Levels and Lower Kindergarten Readiness Scores in Cleveland.
- January 2016. Housing First for Families and Young Adults Program Evaluation.