The Office of Undergraduate studies provides a variety of resources for faculty and staff as they work with students during their undergraduate, graduate or pre-professional programs.
- Instructor's Manual
- Academic Integrity
- Student Information System (SIS) Resources
- Fall 2020 Curriculum and Policy Update Meeting Slides
- Fall 2020 Mid Semester Advisor Meeting Video Link
- Fall 2020 Mid Semester Update Link to Slides
- Spring 2021 Updates for Advisors Link to Video
Case Western Reserve University also offers courses to university employees who want to attend classes as a non-degree seeking student, an undergraduate student, or a student pursuing a graduate degree. Our office is responsible for programs related to undergraduate coursework only. To learn more about graduate-level coursework visit the Registrar, the School of Graduate Studies, or the individual schools for more information.