Limited tabling opportunities are available for the spring 2021 semester! In an effort to accommodate student organization requests and with an abundance of caution given the ongoing pandemic, two tables will be available inside the Tinkham Veale University Center. One table will be positioned at the Koch entrance (near the Media Wall) and the second table will be positioned at the Linsalata entrance (near Bellflower Road). Tabling is NOT available in the area adjacent to the food court.
New Policies and Procedures:
- Tabling is only available to registered student organizations or university departments. All tables must be reserved in advance using the Spartan Reservation System. No external or affiliate groups will be permitted to table at this time.
- Due to the limited number of opportunities, groups may only reserve one table once per week, for a maximum of four hours.
- Only one member of the group at a time is permitted at the table during your reservation. That person must wear a mask at all times. Food and drinks are not permitted to be consumed while this person is tabling.
- No food distribution is permitted.
- No equipment can be moved. 6’ social distance markers will be taped to the floor. Hand sanitizer will be provided at each table and its use should be encouraged by groups.
- A 70” rolling monitor will be available for use by groups at each table. Groups may create a Powerpoint presentation to display during their tabling reservation. HDMI cables will be available, but groups are responsible for bringing their own laptop.
- Shared materials (like pens) should be sanitized between every user. Sanitizer and paper towels will be provided.
- All surfaces must be sanitized upon completion of the reservation.
- No materials can be stored at the University Center.
- Groups found in violation of any policy will be asked to leave. Any remaining tabling reservations will be cancelled and additional requests will be denied for the remainder of the semester
Table-top advertising is NOT currently unavailable until further notice.
In order to provide alternative opportunities for advertisements, we have made the Media Wall available for digital displays. To reserve the Media Wall, please complete the reservation form. If you have any questions, contact Andi Milligan at email@example.com.