Leaving Case Western Reserve University: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Update of Personal Information

  • When should a terminating employee update their personal information?

    Terminating employees should update all personal information (including home and mailing addresses, home phone number, home email address, and emergency contact information) in HCM prior to the effective date of termination. Contact the Records Office in Human Resources at (216) 368-3271 if there is a relevant change in personal information after the effective date of termination.