case western reserve university

Page Expired


The page you are attempting to view may be out-of-date.

The page in question has not been verified by its author in quite some time.

If the information provided on the page is time sensitive, it is possible that it is no longer accurate. To ensure that you receive the most current information, we recommend you contact the page's author. He or she can verify whether the information is correct and/or direct you to a more up-to-date page.

Continue to the requested page.

Leaving Case Western Reserve University: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Metlife Home & Auto Insurance

  • What happens to my MetLife Home and Auto Insurance and/or my MetLife Long-term Care Insurance?

    These policies are portable, meaning that you can continue participating after your separation of employment.  If you are participating in any of the programs and wish to continue your coverage, contact MetLife directly at (800) 438-6388 (800-GET-MET8) to set up the continuation of your premium payments.